Name of organisation:
What does your organisation do?
Afasic is the UK charity representing children and young people with speech, language and communication impairments, working for their inclusion in society and supporting their parents and carers.
Afasic’s work includes:
• Training and conferences for parents and professionals
• Activities and training for children and young people
• Information sheets, newsletters and other publications
• Website information
• Support through local groups and contacts
• A telephone and e mail helpline service
• Expertise in developing good practice
• Lobbying for improved services